So, it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here and obviously a lot has changed in the last 7+ months. So, here are the highlights:
- We have moved! Within the same city, but to a different apartment complex.
- My friend, Ashley, and I started Write It Down Stationery, a stationery company and blog dedicated to creativity and generosity. Ashley designs the beautiful cards and I help her with social media and our blog! You can visit the store by clicking here and the blog by clicking here.
- I have graduated Ozark Christian College (in May 2014) and am about to graduate Missouri Southern State University in May 2015.
- Neil and I became godparents to a beautiful baby girl, Indy. Her parents are some of our best friends and we can’t wait to finally meet her. Distance is sucky sometimes.
- I’ve become even more obsessed with coffee. Good coffee this time! Neil showed me the light and I will never go back!
I look back and read my older posts, very spread out and odd, and really want to delete them. I have decided not to delete them because even though the content is super random, reading what I have put up here in the last few years reminds me how much I’ve grown, whether in my relationships or in my blogging skills (better stuff is coming!). I was actually just reading a blog post by Mitzi Starkweather and she experiences the same thing when looking back at her older work as a photographer. I know everyone grows and I will keep my posts up because that is how it will remind me!
I hope everyone is doing well,